Posted on

4 reasons to move to Salem this year

GET YOUR FREE MOVING QUOTE

    Size of Your Move:

    1 Bedroom
    2 Bedrooms
    3 Bedrooms
    4+ Bedrooms
    Piano

    You are thinking about moving, but you haven’t picked the ideal place for you and your family. Are you looking for an interesting place that can offer a lot of outdoor activities, but also affordable life? If the answer is YES, then Salem is the right place for you. We will introduce you to a city that can be an ideal solution for your family life. This city can provide you with a peaceful life in some of the quiet neighborhoods. But this city also has very good business opportunities. If you decide to move to Salem this year, moving companies Southern NH are at your disposal. And now, we reveal the reasons why this city is a good choice for you.

    Outdoor activities

    So, we have already said that Salem is a quiet place, which is ideal for family life. But also, this small town with only about 25,000 inhabitants can offer you many interesting things to do. But when it comes to entertainment, the main entertainment attraction for all generations is Canobie Lake Park. The water park and countless slides will leave you breathless. So, if you’re looking for fun, this is one of the strong reasons why Salem is a good choice.

    People in the pool.
    If you move to Salem this year, hurry until the summer is over, because many attractions await you the summer.

    Salem – Ideal place for shopping

    For shopping lovers who don’t like large shopping malls, this is an ideal place. Route 28 is one of the largest but also the most beautiful streets in this city where you can enjoy shopping. On this street, you can find many shops and buy absolutely everything you imagine or want. And one of the main reasons why Salem is the best place to shop is that this is a tax-free city! So, after moving with your movers Salem NH, shopping can be the first thing you do. We believe you will enjoy it.

    Affordable living – One of the reasons why you should move to Salem this year

    For real estate prices can’t be said to be very affordable, but for other things, we can say that. When it comes to the cost of living we can say that they are affordable and that the median household income in this city averages about $ 90,000. What is affordable are rental prices that are not much higher than the average and amount to about $ 1,100. In Salem, most people, 78% have their own houses, while the other 22% live in rented apartments. Whether you opt for a house or an apartment, you can always count on apartment movers Southern NH. They will move you wherever you want.

    New house in Salem
    Although real estate prices are higher, people most often decide to buy a family home.

    Great education

    Salem residents are proud of the outstanding education system their city offers. Salem is a small town, it has 25 preschools, 10 primary schools, 4 secondary schools, and 2 secondary schools. Of these, 25 are public and 9 are private. Almost all institutions have high grades and good reviews. If you move to Salem this year, your children will have the opportunity to start their new school year at the best schools in Salem. Also, in Salem, you can find quite well-rated music schools for your children. Therefore, if you need to move your piano, leave that job to piano movers NH. If you need more moving services get in touch with Michael Brooks Moving today and get your free moving estimate!

     

    “I have used Michael Brooks Moving Co. 3 times and was completely satisfied every time. His staff is professional and very careful with the whole moving process. I would hire them again and know it is going to be done right and worry free.”

    - Paul Provencher

    Get Your Free Moving Quote Today

    We ALSO Offer ZOOM Estimates!

    SCHEDULE YOUR MOVE

    Get in Touch

      How It Works

      1

      Reach out to our team

      Contact us directly or through the quote form on our website.

      2

      Get a tailored moving plan

      Our team will provide you with a free moving estimate and plan of action.

      3

      Enjoy your relocation

      Making you happy on moving day is our priority.

      “You can worry about everything else but when you hire us for your move, we’ve got you covered!" Michael Brooks, Founder & Owner